Customer Service Representative
Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits including:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
This position acts as a liaison among sales, the customer, and production. Primary responsibility will be preparing critical documentation, processing quotations, purchase orders, quality complaints; order entry, processing, tracking and follow-up; requesting, organizing, routing and facilitation of proof and color approvals; and inventory management.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Customer Service or Account Management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel; ability to learn new software easily
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.