Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for full-time, 3rd shift Quality Technicians to join our team.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits including:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
This position reports directly to the QA Manager and interacts with all levels of the organization. Primary responsibilities include performing visual quality inspections and finished product audits to meet customer specifications; completing documentation and computer input.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 6+ months of experience as a Quality Technician
- ISO 9001 experience preferred
- Good computer skills including Word and Excel
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to decipher color variance
- Extensive standing, walking, bending and may require lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to pass drug screen
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.