Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time, 3rd shift (shift differential applies) Maintenance Assistant to join our team.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits to include:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
Primary responsibility is to assist maintenance technicians with diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems on production, telecommunication and maintenance equipment, and facility structures; assist with rebuilding necessary equipment components such as pumps, motors, glue pots, gear boxes, forklift trucks, printing presses, die cutting machines; assist with the installation of production equipment in accordance with the manufacturers’ mechanical and electrical specifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Analytical problem-solving skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to deal with people at all organizational levels
- Must have a valid driver’s license
$16.50 - $21.00/hour
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, apply in person at:
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14623
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.