Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time Expeditor in our Scheduling Department to join our Team..
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits to include:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
The primary responsibilities includes reviewing production orders for accuracy before release to production; collecting and maintaining production data for financial and efficiency analysis; maintaining or assisting with maintenance of inventories ensuring all machines have what they need before the start of a job; entering production data from the production order into the scheduling system; and enhancing internal processes by identifying opportunities to improve the manufacturing or production process through more effective schedule management. Will need to learn and efficiently work in the order entry and scheduling software programs.
- Must have high school diploma, G.E.D, or equivalent.
- Associates Degree is preferred.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, job tickets, and procedural manuals.
- Must have strong math stills and be able to make precise calculations about material, production expectations and manufacturing capabilities.
- Must be detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Must have superior organization and follow up skills.
- Must be strong at problem solving.
- Must have 1 to 2 years of experience or equivalent in an office and/or manufacturing settings.
- Needs to be able to work comfortably in excel and other office suite programs.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.