Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time, 2nd shift Maintenance Technician to join our team.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits to include:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
Primary responsibility is to assist senior level technicians with diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems on production, telecommunication and maintenance equipment, and facility structures; assist with rebuilding necessary equipment components such as pumps, motors, glue pots, gear boxes, forklift trucks, printing presses, die cutting machines, etc.; assist with the installation of production equipment in accordance with the manufacturers’ mechanical and electrical specifications.
- Three years performing production equipment maintenance are required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- A working level knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electricity, welding, and machining.
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics are required.
- Analytical problem-solving skills are required.
- Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to deal with people at all organizational levels.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.