Buyer / Purchasing
Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time Buyer in our Purchasing Department to join our team.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits to include:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
This fast-paced position handles purchasing and inventory management of materials that support maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) including corrugated, hot and cold foil, EAS tags, window material, and CHEP pallets; assist estimating with material pricing and availability; work with Customer Service, Production Scheduling, and Technical Services to ensure that customer needs are communicated to our suppliers.
- Must have previous purchasing experience.
- Must have excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office and business communications.
- Must have a high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or college degree.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.