Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time Material Handler/General Worker to join our Printing Department.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits to include:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
Primary responsibility will be to supply presses with shop packets, printing plates, coater plates, paper, ink, coating, chemicals and rags, and any other supplies needed; operate aerator to aerate, jog, flip loads, and remove boards or any damaged sheets; organize coating inventory keeping it neat and organized also prepare empty barrels for recycling; and maintain an organized floor.
- Must have high school diploma, G.E.D, or equivalent.
- Must have basic computer skills – computer inputs.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, job tickets, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to work alone, organize area.
- Must be able to decipher color variance. Will be required to have Color Blindness Ishihara Testing.
- Must be able to stand constantly and lift/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.