Second Press Operator
Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time, 3rd shift second printing press operator to join our team.
Primary responsibility will be to review contents of folder and plates to ensure correct ink color and type, complete line clearance procedures and documentation, continually monitor sheet throughout run to ensure, as well as maintain the highest level of quality possible, verify correct count was run to satisfy customer quantity, and be responsible for the purging of the area of any related materials keeping a clean machine and surroundings in accordance with company outlines and policies.
- Must have high school diploma, G.E.D, or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, job tickets, and procedural manuals.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sheet fed shop on multicolor equipment.
- Must be able to decipher color variance. Will be required to have color blindness Munsell 100 testing.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must have basic computer skills-computer inputs.
- Must have mechanical aptitude and understanding of printing process.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds and stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
Diamond Packaging is an award-winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits, including 401k with company match; health & dental; vacation and personal time off; employer paid STD, LTD, Life, and ADD.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.