Die Cutting Operator
Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time, 2nd shift die cutting operator to join our Production Department.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits to include:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
Maintains production and quality goals. Directs crew on activities while setting goals and expectations to ensure the highest productivity and quality.
- Must have a minimum five (5) years of experience with Bobst Expertcut.
- Must have high school diploma, G.E.D, or equivalent.
- Must have basic computer skills - computer input.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, job tickets and procedural manuals.
- Must have high level of troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.