Die Cutting Operator 1
Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time, 3rd shift (shift differential applies) die cutting operator to join our Production Department.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits to include:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
Primary responsibility is to mechanically adjust and set up equipment according to the job ticket specifications, and maintain and operate die cutter(s) at the required production speeds while controlling quality, waste, safety, manning, and housekeeping standards.
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a Die Cutting Operator on a Bobst Expertcut.
- High school diploma, G.E.D, or equivalent.
- Must have basic computer skills – computer inputs.
- Able to lift and carry a minimum of 40lbs.
- Able to stand for a continuous 8 hour period.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, job tickets, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
$18.50 - $24.00/hour
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.