Die Cutting Operator
Diamond Packaging, an industry leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a full-time, 2nd shift die cutting operator to join our Production Department.
Maintains production and quality goals. Directs crew on activities while setting goals and expectations to ensure the highest productivity and quality.
- Must have a minimum five (5) years of experience with Bobst Expertcut.
- Must have high school diploma, G.E.D, or equivalent.
- Must have basic computer skills - computer input.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, job tickets and procedural manuals.
- Must have high level of troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to perform basic arithmetic including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
Diamond Packaging is an award-winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits, including 401k with company match; health & dental; vacation and personal time off; employer paid STD, LTD, Life, and ADD.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.