Gluing Machine Operator 1
Diamond Packaging, a global leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for full-time, 2nd shift (shift differential applies) folder/gluer operators to join our Finishing Department.
Diamond Packaging is an award winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits to include:
- Medical and dental insurance available on day of hire
- Company pays 63-70% of Excellus medical plans (no high deductible)
- 401k participation after 30 days with company match
- Vacation and personal time off starting immediately
Primary responsibility is to operate multiple gluing and window machines and related equipment based on equipment operating specifications. Experience on Bobst equipment is preferable, but not necessary.
- Must be able to start/stop machine and clear/remove line jams and perform simple trouble shooting
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 40 lbs
- Must be able to stand for a continuous 8 hour period
- Frequent bending and stooping
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods
- Must be able to successfully pass drug screen
$18.50 - $24.00/hour
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.