Gluing Machine Operator
Diamond Packaging, a global leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for full time 3rd shift folder/gluer operators to join our Finishing Department.
Primary responsibility is to operate multiple gluing and window machines and related equipment based on equipment operating specifications. Experience on Bobst equipment is preferable, but not necessary.
- Must be able to start/stop machine and clear/remove line jams and perform simple trouble shooting
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 40 lbs
- Must be able to stand for a continuous 8 hour period
- Frequent bending and stooping
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods
- Must be able to successfully pass drug screen
Diamond Packaging is an award-winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits, including 401k with company match; health & dental; vacation and personal time off; employer paid STD, LTD, Life, and ADD.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.