Diamond's cannabis packaging is ideal for hemp-derived CBD (cannabidiol) products that contain less than 0.3% THC. The designs incorporate many of the enhancements found in our other retail package designs, including:
- SBS or specialty boards
- Expanded color gamut (ECG) printing
- Specialty coatings
- Cold foiling
- Foil stamping
- Die cutting
Also, our paperboard folding cartons are manufactured with recyclable or recycled paperboard (many FSC-certified), using 100% clean, renewable wind energy, and produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill facility. Brands can communicate these benefits to consumers through on-product labeling.
Medical or recreational marijuana products require Child Resistant (CR) packaging that meets the performance specifications outlined in 16 CFR 1700.15. To qualify as “child resistant,” a package must demonstrate that it is a) resistant to children, and b) accessible to senior adults.
Diamond's patent-pending Diamond Lockbox™ cannabis packaging delivers all of the benefits of our traditional packaging, but are tested and certified to be in compliance with the 16 CFR 1700.20 testing protocol.
Diamond Lockbox™ cannabis packaging features:
- Discreet child-resistant (CR) release mechanisms
- Recloseable designs maintain CR functionality
- Clicking sound provides audible feedback
- Customizable paperboard inserts
- Ample billboard space for branding, messaging, or labeling
- Compliance with state or local packaging regulations
Request a Sample Kit
Contact us for more information or to request free cannabis folding carton samples.