Diamond Packaging, a global leader specializing in developing innovative and sustainable packaging solutions, is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join our Customer Service Department.
This position acts as a liaison among sales, the customer, and production. Primary responsibilities include preparing critical documentation, processing quotations, purchase orders, and quality complaints; order entry, processing, tracking, and follow-up; requesting, organizing, routing, and facilitation of proof and color approvals; inventory management.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years experience in pre-press, printing or packaging industry
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel; ability to learn new software easily
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Diamond Packaging is an award-winning, woman-owned business that offers exceptional benefits, including 401k with company match; health & dental; vacation and personal time off; employer paid STD, LTD, Life, and ADD.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
Or, by mail to:
P.O. Box 23620
111 Commerce Dr.
Rochester, NY 14692
Diamond Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.