Rigid and flexible (cellophane-type) windows add a whole new dimension to packaging, creating a visible link between the packaging and the product itself. It is a perfect way to leverage the brand equity of the primary container or logo.
Maximum Visibility and Package Integrity
Diamond’s windowing capabilities include the application of a variety of materials, such as rigid (APET) and flexible (polyester) windows, providing you an effective method of displaying your products. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to provide you with more packaging design options and improved visibility for your product:
- Heiber & Schröder window-patching machine – Our Heiber & Schröder window-patching machine combines precision with production efficiency, offering speeds up to 30% faster than competitive machines. A Heiber & Schröder Universal “UF” pick-and-place feeder is the perfect complement to the window-patching machine, enabling it to merge virtually any flat shape or material, such as paper, paperboard, film, or mesh.
- Tamarack Vista Window Applicator – Our new Tamarack Vista Window Applicator is a revolutionary inline window patching system that provides seamless integration with our existing folders/gluers. It incorporates window application into the gluing process providing for even faster turnaround with lower costs.
Rigid or Flexible Window Cartons?
We offer both types of windowing options to meet all of your packaging requirements. From a technical standpoint, each offers its own advantages:
Rigid Window (APET)
- Unique decorative capabilities
- Scored windows retain structural integrity of carton
Flexible Window (Polyester)
- Flexible substrate ideal for curved structures
- Logo or holographic patterns available
- Clarifoil® cellulose diacetate film and polypropylene flexible windows available upon request
Contact us for more information or to request rigid window or flexible window samples.