Cast and Cure holographic effects
Cast and Cure is a key component of Diamond’s Green Chic™ packaging model, which delivers "Beauty without Compromise" through the use of more sustainable converting methods.
Cast and Cure technology is a cost effective, inline process that produces high-gloss, holographic effects through the use of UV coatings and specialty film.
Cast and Cure enhances the brilliance of your printed surface while delivering more sustainable benefits:
- Can be more efficient than holographic foil stamping, depending on design (less material and energy usage compared to an off-line foil stamping process)
- Spot or overall coating options
- No film or laminate is left on the sheets
- UV coating process emits no VOCs
- Casting film is reusable
- Casting film is recyclable
Contact us to request free Cast and Cure samples or visit our sustainability microsite for more information on Diamond's greenbox initiative.